The Intelix MC Series Mic/Line Mixer is a solid solution for applications where space is tight and extremely high-quality performance is required at a reasonable price. Flexible, durable, and packed with features rarely found in a mixer of this class, the MC Series is an exciting departure in design.
- 8-channel, dual bus mic/line mixing. Recessed selector switches allow bussing of input signals to the main, AUX, or both outputs.
- Studio quality compression and limiting. The front panel compressor/limiter threshold is adjustable from -40 dB to +20 dB.
- Dual function LED VU meter. The multi-colored LED may be internally jumpered to meter either the main or AUX bus.
- Actively balanced inputs and outputs. Each input features a -50 dB mic/line pad and low cut filter. A versatile ninth auxiliary input expands provides seamless line-level connections.
- XLR or terminal strip connectors. The MC Series is available in two unique models: the 8002MCB-XLR with XLR connectors and the 8002MCB-PHNX with Phoenix-style terminal strip connectors.
- Headphone amp/jack. A front panel 1/4"" TRS phone jack permits the user to plug in a pair of headphones to monitor audio sources.